9.22.2008

No Title Needed...

So tonight Daniel coaxed me into coming over to his place late after work tonight, promising to make it worth my while-i figured a bar of my favorite overpriced chocolate.
When I got there, I thought he had gone completely overboard with the hot chocolate and chocolate chip cookies displayed in a candle-lit room....All of a sudden he pulled back the curtains to the back patio, revealing his real surprise!!!!!










Oh, and in case anyone is wondering, I said YES!!!

11 comments:

Hailey said...

I am in shock...we are actually grown ups. I love you and cannot even express how excited I am for all the adventures you two will have together. CONGRATS!!!

Rudy Family said...

Yeah! We are sooo happy for you. Can't wait to talk to you both. Lots of love and Congratulations!!!!

ERIKA said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am very excited for you both. The pumpkins are super cute and I love the ring ~ wow!

The Varner Crew said...

Congratulations! Good job with the proposal Daniel! We love you Elizabeth!

Relevents said...

Congratulations on becoming engaged! We are so happy and excited for you two. Elizabeth, your ring is so pretty; Daniel, great proposal. Love you guys!

Thomas and Gina said...

"Relevents" is actually Thomas and Gina; it used the blog name from my woodwind quintet.

Sarajane Brewer said...

It was such a fun surprise running into you on campus today!!! Your ring is BEAUTIFUL! I am so excited for you two. CONGRATS! We're doing lunch sometime in the next week okay?

kwiscomb said...

ELI!!! I'm so happy for you! I just love you so much! Congrats

Scott and Meaghan said...

Congratulations!! I love the way he asked, so cute a creative!!! What a beautiful ring too!!! Wow!!

Rudy Family said...

Congratulations! I got your Skype message. Thanks for including me. Beautiful and lovely...Grammy

Jamie said...

Just ran across your page.. congrats!! Your ring is georgous! When are you getting married?