11.01.2008

Elizabeth goes shopping....in her own closet

Apparently Daniel thinks I complain too much about not having enough clothes to wear, so yesterday he packed up my entire closet into trash bags, hauled them to his apartment, and today while I was at work, he ironed every article of clothing, and organized them...
When I got there after work, he had even gone as far as creating a "Neiman Marcus" shopping atmosphere complete with special lighting, a full length mirror, and the famous Neiman Marcus chocolate chip cookies...Because as we all know, Daniel strongly believes in never shopping on an empty stomach.
This process was not all fun and games however-it was serious. I was required to hand over and give away any clothing I never and will never wear...This amounted to 3 big bags full.


All of my clothes, neatly ironed and organized...

I must say, it was very fun rediscovering clothes and outfits I didn't know were already part of my wardrobe, and also especially nice to know I have my own personal stylist!

1 comments:

K said...

um, don't think I'm a stalker Elizabeth...I just found your blog through annie but I just wanted to say this is the cutest story I have ever read. I've never met Daniel but he sounds like a keeper. And I also wanted to remind you that you are the best dressed person I know (and I know a lot of peeps)